Art Deco is a recent interest of mine and I’ve decided to begin a page with my own photos of art deco architecture (to start) from right here in Ottawa, Canada. Yesterday was a cold but sunny day and I think I got some interesting photos. I will add to it from other places I visit as I travel around and possibly include photos of items I find in antique stores as I browse. I hope you will enjoy it. Just click on the button up above to enjoy the pictures.
Visit my Travel Blog
Available at Amazon
Mystery Monday Meme
- On My Bookshelf, Mar. 16/18 March 16, 2018
- Happy New Year! January 2, 2018
- First Chapter, First Paragraph & Teaser Tuesday: Coastliners by Joanne Harris August 8, 2017
- The Simplest Way To Change the World by Dustin Willis and Brandon Clements August 4, 2017
- An Officer and a Spy by Robert Harris August 3, 2017
- Cozy Read Wednesday: Ask Me Again by Kara Kinsley August 2, 2017
- First Chapter, First Paragraph & Teaser Tuesday: An Officer and a Spy by Robert Harris August 1, 2017
- Mystery Monday: Rosemary Cottage by Colleen Coble July 31, 2017
My Goodreads Challenge
DisclosureI occasionally receive complimentary books from publishers or book review programs but the opinions stated here are my own and are not solicited, nor are positive reviews required. I don't represent any publisher, author, or bookseller.
Net Galley Badge
Search My Site
- 19,576 hits
Google TranslatorTranslate this blog into different languages...
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese