Well things are coming along nicely. I’ve read the second book in the Susan Cooper series, The Dark is Rising, but am saving it until I can publish reviews of all 5 of them in the same week. I’m working on a Murder She Wrote mystery called Aloha Betrayed which takes place on the Hawaiian island of Maui, and I hope to have it ready for my next Mystery Monday Meme. And I’m going to get back to AWOL: A Character Lost now that I’ve finished the Luigi Pirandello book, so I can compare the two. It should be interesting. Plus, I have the Rachel Carson book, Under the Sea-Wind, for my Author’s Challenge based on the Time book 100 Women Who Changed the World, and a few other books clambouring for attention and one or two up my sleeve, but I may end up skipping a day or two. My father is having his 101st birthday on Friday, so the clan is gathering for a bit of a whoop-dee-doo! I’m sure you’ll understand. So keep reading, commenting, liking, and watching movies, and I’ll do my best to keep things going here. Aloha!
Visit my Travel Blog
Available at Amazon
Mystery Monday Meme
- Junior/Teen Read: Ark Angel by Anthony Horowitz June 15, 2017
- Cozy Read Wednesday: The Hideaway by Lauren K. Denton June 14, 2017
- Costa Rica, Day 8 — Heading Home! May 7, 2017
- Costa Rica Update March 28/17 April 2, 2017
- The Magdalene Scrolls by Barbara Wood March 30, 2017
- Cozy Read Wednesday: Miracle at the Higher Grounds Café by Max Lucado with Eric Newman & Candace Lee March 29, 2017
- First Chapter, First Paragraph & Teaser Tuesday: Becoming Queen by Kate Williams March 28, 2017
- Costa Rica Update March 21/17 March 26, 2017
My Goodreads Challenge
DisclosureI occasionally receive complimentary books from publishers or book review programs but the opinions stated here are my own and are not solicited, nor are positive reviews required. I don't represent any publisher, author, or bookseller.
Net Galley Badge
Search My Site
- 16,770 hits
Google TranslatorTranslate this blog into different languages...
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese