Welcome to my Sunday Reblog. I came across this write-up about a book that shed an (I think) entirely new light on Captain Scott of Antarctica fame. I’m thinking I’d like to read something else about Scott first but I’m sure this is worth a read. Thanks, Sarah! Enjoy!
Visit my Travel Blog
Available at Amazon
Mystery Monday Meme
- First Chapter, First Paragraph & Teaser Tuesday: Coastliners by Joanne Harris August 8, 2017
- The Simplest Way To Change the World by Dustin Willis and Brandon Clements August 4, 2017
- An Officer and a Spy by Robert Harris August 3, 2017
- Cozy Read Wednesday: Ask Me Again by Kara Kinsley August 2, 2017
- First Chapter, First Paragraph & Teaser Tuesday: An Officer and a Spy by Robert Harris August 1, 2017
- Mystery Monday: Rosemary Cottage by Colleen Coble July 31, 2017
- 626 dogs rescued from kill shelters July 30, 2017
- On My Bookshelf: July 28/17 July 28, 2017
My Goodreads Challenge
DisclosureI occasionally receive complimentary books from publishers or book review programs but the opinions stated here are my own and are not solicited, nor are positive reviews required. I don't represent any publisher, author, or bookseller.
Net Galley Badge
Search My Site
- 17,687 hits
Google TranslatorTranslate this blog into different languages...
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese