Visit my Travel Blog
Available at Amazon
Mystery Monday Meme
My Goodreads Challenge
- Classic Movies: Death on the Nile March 5, 2021
- Mystery Monday Meme: 1st to Die by James Patterson (with Maxine Paetro) March 1, 2021
- On My Bookshelf — February 26, 2021 February 26, 2021
- The Other Einstein by Marie Benedict February 25, 2021
- Cozy Read Wednesday: Sweet Magnolias — a series by Sherryl Woods February 24, 2021
- Mystery Monday: Death on the Nile by Agatha Christie February 22, 2021
- The Moroccan Girl by Charles Cumming February 18, 2021
- Cozy Read Wednesday: The Spring at Moss Hill by Carla Neggers February 17, 2021
DisclosureI occasionally receive complimentary books from publishers or book review programs but the opinions stated here are my own and are not solicited, nor are positive reviews required. I don't represent any publisher, author, or bookseller.
Net Galley Badge
Search My Site
- 31,641 hits
Google TranslatorTranslate this blog into different languages...
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Blogs I Follow
CategoriesActor Actress Adult Book Adventure Author Biography Blogger Challenge Children's Book Christian Christian Book Christmas Director Drama Fantasy fiction Historical Fiction History Humour Made for TV Magazines Meme Memoir Movie Musings Mystery Non-fiction Opinion Romance Spiritual Growth Spy Thriller Thriller War Young People
Tag Archives: Martin Luther King Jr.
Seeing as how this is Black History Month and given the turmoil throughout the United States especially in the past year over racial issues, this book is not only extremely timely but deeply thought-provoking. Anything good you’ve heard or read … Continue reading
What with catching Selma last week, and yesterday being Martin Luther King Day, I thought it timely when I saw that THE (Time Home Entertainment) had a book on the news stands called, The 1960s: The Decade When Everything Changed, … Continue reading