On my recent trip to Minneapolis, Minnesota, I ran across some lovely art deco. While I was only there one day, I did manage to get some pictures. In the case of a bridge, I don’t know it’s name.
Visit my Travel Blog
Available at Amazon
Mystery Monday Meme
November 2018 S M T W T F S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Lost Ottawa by David McGee July 18, 2018
- Tuesdays’ Tantalizing Teasers & First Chapter, First Paragraph: Revelation by C.J. Sansom July 17, 2018
- Mystery Monday: The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware July 16, 2018
- This is the… July 15, 2018
- On My Bookshelf July 13/18 July 13, 2018
- The Lost Summer of Louisa May Alcott by Kelly O’Connor McNees June 28, 2018
- Tuesday’s Tantalizing Teasers & First Chapter, First Paragraph: The Alice Network by Kate Quinn June 26, 2018
- Mystery Monday: Cold Mourning by Brenda Chapman June 25, 2018
My Goodreads Challenge
DisclosureI occasionally receive complimentary books from publishers or book review programs but the opinions stated here are my own and are not solicited, nor are positive reviews required. I don't represent any publisher, author, or bookseller.
Net Galley Badge
Search My Site
- 22,577 hits
Google TranslatorTranslate this blog into different languages...
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese